Monday, June 9, 2008

Top Ten Purchased Jerseys of Euro 2008


I recently had a conversation with the President of Eurosport, and I asked him this.  What are the top selling Euro 2008 Jerseys?  He gave me the answer, but it wasn't what I had predicted.  Neither of the Hosts were represented among the top ten, and Greece, not a favorite to win was among the top 5.  I was surprised not to see the Czech Republic in the top ten either.  Here is the list:


1)Portugal

2)Italy

3)Germany

4)Greece

5)Holland

6)Spain

7)France

8)Croatia

9)Romania

10)Poland


What do you guys thing of the best selling jersey's?  Is it what you expected?  Leave comments below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he is sure, Poland has gr8 jerseys.

Max Zeger said...

yea guys, poland was a surprise for me too. actually, behind the US, poland is the country with the biggest readership for me.